Methodological and statistical support
Amsterdam UMC researchers are offered methodological and statistical advice and support. A qualified team of epidemiologists, bioinformaticians, clinimetricians, health economists and statisticians provides support in designing a study, defining clinical and health-economic outcome measures, sample size calculations, statistical and bioinformatical analysis, data representation and reporting of clinical research.
Advice can also be requested for methodological assistance in grant proposals, answering peer-reviewers’ questions on statistical issues during the review process of a scientific article or the use of statistical software.
- Statistics Helpdesk – AMS-CCR (internal link, Dutch)
- Methodology Helpdesk – AMS-CCR (internal link, Dutch)
- Methodology Bioinformatics Laboratory
- Wiki statistiek AMC
- AMC Course on practical biostats (internal link)
- Master Evidence Based Practice in Health Care - Location AMC
- PhD courses of Amsterdam UMC Doctoral School
E&B Xpert (Dutch)